LOTTERY OFFERS CHANCE TO “PLAY IT AGAIN!” New program a boost for the environment, gives players a second chance to win!
NASHVILLE – Tennessee Lottery instant ticket players now have a chance to “Play it Again” with a program launched today that offers a second chance to win prizes while helping the environment.
To “Play it Again,” players simply register non-winning instant tickets via the internet (www.tnlottery.com) … and that’s all there is to it—no need for postage, envelopes, or even to keep the ticket. Once the ticket is registered, the Lottery asks players to dispose of tickets properly. For added convenience, players may register at one of the Lottery’s five district offices in Chattanooga, Johnson City, Knoxville, Memphis and Nashville.
“Play it Again! is a win-win for everyone,” said Rebecca Paul Hargrove, President and CEO of the Tennessee Lottery. “By adding value to non-winning instant tickets, players are encouraged to keep them until they can visit our website and register. Once that’s complete, the player will be at a location where he or she can dispose of the ticket properly.”
Play it Again! is simple: Just visit www.tnlottery.com to register non-winning instant tickets.
• All instant ticket games currently on sale are eligible to be entered in Play it Again! except those that have a separate second-chance drawing promotion.
• Internet entries only. No mail-in or telephone entries will be accepted for Play it Again!
• Players who win will be notified based on contact information provided.
• Drawing dates to be announced.
• No ticket needs to be presented to the TEL to win. A ticket is eligible to win only once.
• Must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
LOTTERY OFFERS CHANCE TO “PLAY IT AGAIN!” New program a boost for the environment, gives players a second chance to win! NASHVILLE – Tennessee Lottery instant ticket players now have a chance to