Est. Cash Value: $14.7 Million
Social Media Assets
Welcome to the Texas LotteryВ® retailer social media assets page.
NOTE: For provided copy containing a placeholder (XXX) for jackpot amounts, please find the current jackpot amounts here to populate in the copy before posting to your social media profile.
For questions or assistance, please email [email protected] or call 512-344-5131.
- Jackpot Alerts
- Play Responsibly
PowerballВ® social media assets for your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
Mega MillionsВ® social media assets for your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
Lotto TexasВ® social media assets for your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
Play Responsibly social media assets for your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
- The Artwork is available for use only in Social Media campaigns and may not be used for print media.
- The Artwork shall only be used as provided and reproduction of these assets shall not be changed or modified in any way, or permission to use is revoked. Licensed Sales Agents are permitted to add current jackpot amounts to Artwork containing a placeholder (XXX) for the jackpot amounts.
- The Artwork may not be used to create derivative works or merge with other designs.
- The Artwork may not be used for any purpose other than the specific campaign to which it is related.
- The Artwork is for the sole use by licensed Sales Agents and may not be distributed, lent, resold, transferred, assigned or sub-licensed or permitted to be used by another person.
- The Texas Lottery Commission assumes no liability or responsibility for any misrepresentations, errors or omissions, however caused, with the use or reproduction of the Artwork.
- All Artwork remain the property of the Texas Lottery Commission and/or its Licensors.
Social Media Assets
Tell the world about your grant via social media
Social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are great ways of publicising your grant and the work that you do.
It is very easy to set up accounts on these social media platforms. It is a good idea to designate someone to be in charge of your social media accounts so you can keep sharing information and respond to any comments.
We would like you to:
- Share your grant news on social media, using the hashtag#NationalLottery to thank players.
Organisations such as the Small Charities Coalition and the National Council for Voluntary Organisations provide a wealth of information on social media use. Including advice on:
– How to use key social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
– How to write for social media.
- Follow The National Lottery Community Fund on social media: we’re on Twitter (@TNLComFund), Facebook (@TNLCommunityFund), Instagram and LinkedIn
- Use social media to share news, pictures and video of your project with us throughout your grant
- Sendyour project stories, pictures and videos to us for use on our digital channels, along with a signed consent form, to:
We can then share your stories with the wider National Lottery community.
Please always acknowledge National Lottery players’ support by using the #NationalLottery hashtag when posting content related to your grant.
- Contact us
- Welsh Language Standards
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
- Corporate documents
- Tender and Contract Opportunities
The National Lottery Community Fund
England and UK-wide: 028 9568 0143 Email England and UK-wide
Northern Ireland: 028 4378 0003 Email Northern Ireland
The National Lottery Community Fund gives grants to organisations in the UK to help improve their communities. The money awarded comes from the UK National Lottery.