Ohio lottery entry ticket
Do YOU want the chance to experience the fun, excitement and thrill of winning on Cash Explosion? Becoming a contestant on television is as easy as 1-2-3…
Purchase a $1 OR $2 Cash Explosion instant ticket from any Ohio Lottery retailer. Scratch the ticket, and look for “Entry” three times. If the word “ENTRY” appears three times on your ticket, you can enter ONLINE to become a contestant on the TV Game Show.
HOW TO ENTER YOUR TICKET:
Login or create your account at:
Make sure your envelope is not larger than 9 ½” x 4 ½”
Send only one Cash Explosion “Entry” ticket
per envelope to:
The Ohio Lottery
TV Game Show
P.O. Box 94705
Cleveland, OH 44101
Cash Explosion “Entry” Tickets DO NOT need to be validated at an Ohio Lottery retailer before mailing. Completely fill out the back of the ticket and mail it to the Lottery to be entered into a drawing. It’s just that easy!
Every week the Ohio Lottery selects eight new contestants to appear on Cash Explosion. If you are selected as a contestant, a representative from the Game Show Bureau will contact you with all the necessary details. A list of future contestants can also be found by calling the Game Show Bureau toll free at 1-800-686-4208, option #5.
What It’s Like To Be A Contestant
The Cash Explosion styling team will make sure you’re ready for the spotlight. And yes, even the guys get a little bit of makeup!
We’ll show you what to do in a rehearsal just for contestants. You’ll know what to expect, so you can just relax and have a blast!
Pick three numbers and lock ’em in! That’s all there is to scoring big bucks in the Cash Explosion studios!
Ohio lottery entry ticket Do YOU want the chance to experience the fun, excitement and thrill of winning on Cash Explosion? Becoming a contestant on television is as easy as 1-2-3… Purchase a
Ohio lottery entry ticket
(A) Title and term. Ohio lottery commission game rule number four hundred sixteen, “Cash Explosion®,” shall be conducted at such times and for such periods as the commission may determine. For the purpose of this rule, “sales cycle” shall mean any such period, including reprints, beginning on the date when ticket sales are commenced and continuing through the date established by the director as the date on which sales agents are to make their final settlement with respect to tickets allocated to them during the period in game rule number four hundred sixteen.
(B) General design.
(1) Game rule number four hundred sixteen is a match three lottery game of the type generally known as an “instant lottery,” and contains an Ohio Lottery Commission TV game show feature.
(2) Prize values and play symbols shall be concealed by an opaque covering that may be scratched off by the holder of the ticket to reveal nine underlying prize values and play symbols. Holders of valid tickets on which at least three of the prize values are the same shall win a prize award equal to such prize value. If two identical amounts are revealed and a “2X” symbol is revealed, the player wins two times the amount shown. If two identical amounts are revealed and a “5X” symbol is revealed, the player wins five times the amount shown. If the player reveals an “ENTRY” symbol three times, the player becomes eligible for a chance to be selected in a scheduled drawing to appear as a contestant on the Ohio Lottery Commission TV Game Show, Cash Explosion.
(3) All holders of valid winning tickets, which reveal an “ENTRY” symbol three times shall become eligible for a chance to be selected in a scheduled drawing to appear as a contestant on the Cash Explosion® Game Show by complying with the special claim, entry, receipt, validation and drawing requirements of the Ohio lottery commission’s current Game Show Mail and Drawing Procedures, and with all other applicable requirements of the rules of the commission, the regulations of the director and the procedures established by the director.
(4) The only “prize values,” which shall appear on a ticket in game rule number four hundred sixteen are: an “ENTRY” ticket symbol, two dollars, four dollars, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars, fifty dollars, one hundred dollars, five hundred dollars, and five thousand dollars. Numbers, prize values and play symbols appearing on any ticket in game rule number four hundred sixteen shall be concealed by an opaque covering, which may be scratched off by the holder of the ticket to reveal the underlying numbers, prize values and play symbols.
(C) Price of tickets. The price of a ticket issued by the commission in game rule number four hundred sixteen shall be two dollars.
(D) Structure, nature and value of prize awards.
(1) The type of prize to be awarded in game rule number four hundred sixteen shall be the regular prize awards. Other types of prizes, “game show prizes,” shall be awarded in each Ohio Lottery TV game show.
(2) As used in this rule, “prize award” shall mean an “ENTRY” as described in paragraph (D) (2) (a) of this rule, or one of the following monetary amounts: two dollars, four dollars, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars, fifty dollars, one hundred dollars, five hundred dollars, and five thousand dollars.
(a) Each holder of a valid ticket on which three of the prize values revealed are “ENTRY” ticket symbols shall become eligible for a chance to be selected in a scheduled drawing to appear as a contestant on The Ohio Lottery TV game show, Cash Explosion® Game Show;
(3) Each eligible holder of an “ENTRY” ticket whose name is drawn for participation in The Ohio Lottery TV game show, Cash Explosion® Game Show shall be subject to the rules and regulations established by the director in the Ohio lottery commission’s current Game Show Procedures. (The director shall have the discretion to establish Bonus prizes and to modify prize amounts awarded to contestants for promotional purposes.)
(4) The number of prize awards in any sales cycle of game rule number four hundred sixteen will depend upon the number of tickets sold during that cycle. However, distribution and availability for public purchase may be affected by, but not limited to, circumstances such as stolen, defective, missing, damaged, promotional, returned or reordered tickets. Tickets shall be printed in accordance with this rule using random techniques.
(a) Combinations winning each prize award are randomly distributed throughout all tickets printed in any given ticket issuance.
(5) For each line in column one of the appendix to this rule, the player having the prize value and multiplier, if any, on that same line in column three shall win the prize award on the same line in column four; and in a pool of sixteen million tickets sold, mathematical reasoning suggests that the number of tickets having that prize value and multiplier, if any, on a given line in column three should be as set forth on that same line in column five.
(E) Tickets sold. Chances of winning and the number of winning tickets are established at the time of printing and will change as prizes are won.
(F) Frequency of prize drawings.
(1) Random imprinting of prize awards on all tickets issued in game rule number four hundred sixteen shall be accomplished in a manner that complies with the commission’s rules and procedures.
(2) When a ticket issued in game rule number four hundred sixteen is sold or deemed sold in accordance with this rule and the covering material over any of the play symbols and prize symbol has been removed, the holder shall be deemed to have drawn the play symbols and prize symbols on that ticket, which determine whether the holder is entitled to a regular prize award. All regular prize awards shall be deemed announced no later than the last day of the sales cycle of game rule number four hundred sixteen in which the ticket was sold
(3) Drawings conducted for the purposes of determining who shall become entitled to appear as a contestant on The Ohio Lottery TV game show, Cash Explosion® Game Show and any other drawings conducted in connection with a TV game show shall comply with the rules and regulations of the commission governing “prize drawings” and special lottery drawings as set forth in rules 3770:1-6-05 and 3770:1-6-06 of the Administrative Code, as applicable.
(4) An Ohio Lottery TV game show shall be held on dates determined and announced by the director.
(G) Special claim, entry, receipt and validation procedures. The director shall establish special claim, entry, receipt and validation procedures, including procedures for validation by sales agents of tickets winning prize awards, which are to be paid by sales agents in accordance with commission rules. Prize awards shall be claimed within the time limits set forth by commission rules.
(H) Validity of tickets.
(1) A mechanical error in printing prize awards, symbols, words or other numbers on a ticket shall not automatically invalidate that ticket. To the extent feasible, the director shall establish procedures by which the holder of any ticket on which information is incorrectly printed due to mechanical malfunction may be advised of correct information for the ticket. If it is not technically feasible to recover the information from a mechanically misprinted ticket, the director may declare the ticket void and the holder shall be entitled to a return of the ticket price or a replacement ticket of comparable price.
(2) In addition to, but not in limitation of, all other power and authority conferred on the director by the commission’s rules, the director may declare a ticket in game rule number four hundred sixteen void if it is stolen, deactivated, not sold or deemed not sold in accordance with commission rules; if it is illegible, mutilated, altered, counterfeit, misregistered, reconstituted, miscut, defective, printed or produced in error or incomplete; if the ticket fails any of the validation tests or procedures established by the director; or if the ticket is obtained in violation of commission rules, including, but not limited to, by way of prize discounting under rule 3770-3-01 of the Administrative Code. The commission’s liability and responsibility for a ticket declared void, if any, is limited to refund of the retail sales price of the ticket or issuance of a replacement ticket of comparable price.
(I) Director’s conduct of game rule number four hundred sixteen.
(1) The director shall conduct game rule number four hundred sixteen and any promotions or drawings associated therewith in a manner consistent with the Lottery Act and the rules of the commission including, without limitation, this rule. The director shall inform the public of the provisions of this rule and the procedures established pursuant hereto, which affect the play of game rule number four hundred sixteen. The director reserves the right to declare any instant game as unavailable for sale at any time to maintain game integrity and accountability.
(2) Names and definitions of elements of game rule number four hundred sixteen used in this rule are to be considered generic terms used solely for purposes of this rule. In actual operation, game rule number four hundred sixteen and these elements may be given names or titles chosen by the commission.
Ohio lottery entry ticket (A) Title and term. Ohio lottery commission game rule number four hundred sixteen, “Cash Explosion®,” shall be conducted at such times and for such periods as the