A list of puns related to “Lotto”
I corrected him by saying that is plenty of money to buy some new tires for your car.
The physical pain on his face was priceless.
Juan won one yuan.
Because if you win, you get a “lotto” money.
He told me he was hedging his bets.
I’ve been here for a couple months now. My family is in Boston, so I’m 19 hours ahead.
My dad asks for the winning lottery numbers at least once a week.
This might be a bit long? My family isn’t the brightest of individuals.
Sister: My balls are caught in the door!
Me: LOL, WHAT?
Sister: The poof balls on my shoes.
One of the many jokes my Dad constantly makes when a waiter/waitress brings the bill:
Waitress/Waiter: “There is the bill can I get you anything else?”
Dad: “How about a winning lotto ticket?”
Awkward laughs all around.
- Lotto: Lotto may refer to: Lottery, a form of gambling Six-number lottery games, which often have “Lotto” in their name For lotteries and lottery games with .
- Lotto Max: September 25, 2009, the game replaced Lotto Super 7. Lotto Max drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday. Lotto Max is played similarly to its predecessor .
- Lotto 6/49: Lotto 6/49 is one of three national lottery games in Canada. Launched on June 12, 1982, Lotto 6/49 was the first nationwide Canadian lottery game to allow .
- Lotto–Soudal: Lotto–Soudal (UCI team code: LTS) is a Belgian professional cycling team at UCI WorldTeam level sponsored by the Belgian lottery and Soudal, an adhesives .
- Oz Lotto: Oz Lotto is a national lottery game, owned by Tatts Group and administered by its lottery brand ‘the Lott’ in all Australian States with the exception .
A list of Lotto puns!